LoveMeForMe <3



Saturday, November 28, 2009

I spent my time just thinkin thinkin thinkin bout you
Every single day yes, I'm really missin' missin' you
And all those things we use to use to use to do
Took my heart to the limit, and this is where I'll stay
I wanna to have you around (round) like every single day

Oceans apart day after day
And i slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
but it doesnt stop the pain
I took for granted, all the times
that i thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, i taste the tears
But i cant get near you now
I wonder how we can survive this romance
But in the end if im with you, i'll take the chance

When I lost hope,
You were there to remind me
This is the start

And now this which I can call my own creation/inspiration/dedication:-

And you'll always be my thunder
Through all the obstacles and blunder
But i guess the clouds will have to roll away and the sun must come out to shine
Therefore signaling to our love that its the end of its time
So i guess somehow i've gotta move on
Regretting so much now that you're gone
Thanks for the moments that i thought would last
But in the end it'll all just be in the past
I wish i could take back all those things i said
But i know a wish like this can never be made
For its my fault that all this happened
So i guess i'll just fade slowly and be forgotten

Having said this, i now know why people look to love and heartbreak for inspiration. It may not be close to perfect or even good sounding. But hey, its from my heart and my heart aint perfect. Therefore the poem aint perfect as well. But at least i mean it.
Shall just take a backseat for now n slowly reverse into the mist and let it engulf me.


4:39 PM
Yhot legs and water beds


INTRO
L is for the way u LOOK at me
O is for the ONLY one I see
V is VERY VERY extraordinary
E is EVEN more than anyone that you can adore
Like a perfect scene From a movie screen We're a dream come true Suited perfectly For eternity Me and you Everyday, I need you even more And the night time too There's no way I could ever let you go Even if I wanted to

ME!

M-S-M
I(II)-N-A-T-M
Shopaholic
Piercings<3
Tattoos<3
*Might* fall into the materialist category



LOVES

Leather, Rosegold, Gold, Silver<3<3<3
Accessories Addict<3
Spiky, studded, sparkly goods
Bagaholic
Watch Collector
I live to eat<3


THE WANTS

To secure a stable job in the near future

<3


Y
MUSIC is LOVE







The EXITS

CLASS BLOG
Abel
Adlyn
Afiq
Afiqa
Agnes-NPS
Anna
Aisyah
Aliya
Alvin
Amir
Aqilah
Asraf
Athirah
Azizan
Azrina
Brina-NPS
Bryan
CherylLee
Chun Siang
Corrine-NPS
Dinah
Dinika-NPS
Doreen
Effa
Eric
Farah Adibah
Fiona Dona
Grace
HaiKAL
Hannah-NPS
Hazwani
Hidayah
Huda
Ikmaliah
Jacqueline
Jananii-NPS
Jeremy a.k.a YY's pig
Jiale
Jonathan
Kanika
KAT
Lillian-NPS
MATIIN
Nadiah
Nafeeshah
Ranjini
Sab((: -NPS
Salmah
SamChng
Samantha-NPS
Sarah-NPS
Shi Jun
Siangyee
SITI MARIAM
Sofiyah
Sufi
Sujie
Syafinah
Syatirah
Ulfahhh
YK
Zoe


Yr CRAP
get a cbox

DOWN THE LANE